Intern Marketing/ Sales/ Communication - Native German speaker (f/m)
Internship period to be agreed, minimum 20 weeks/ full time 32 hours
Would you like to work with a young international team in the entertainment industry? Experience a fast growing company, which is active in several European countries.
As a Marketing/Sales/Communications Intern you will work in a international team and be closely involved in all areas of the organisation.
- Contribute to marketing and communication activities: Online content, social media, expansion of service offerings
- Customer service: sales, negotiations, answering questions
- Developing new sales strategies: Actively focus on using social media and direct marketing to realise new sales
- Supporting the daily work; incoming phone traffic, outgoing phone traffic, email traffic
- Preparing quotations
- Create and send booking contracts
- Create and send invoices
- Transmitting order information to clients
- Sending advertising material to clients
- Intern profile
You are preferably studying marketing, sales, communication, entertainment/events or business and can work independently and conscientiously. You have an affinity for the entertainment industry, have a perfect command of the German language, can work independently, are creative and stress-resistant. Does this suit you? Then we can offer you the perfect internship!
What we offer you
- Work in a young company with nice colleagues; a strong team that leads by example
- A lot of freedom, a lot of room for entrepreneurial thinking and acting, as well as for personal development
- Attractive working hours with flexitime and a 4-day week (32 hours/week)
- Expansion of your network
- Internship allowance (200-750 euros per month)
This sounds interesting for your? We are looking forward receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via +4932212298300 oder email@example.com.